Monday, July 13, 2015

Finding The Pitfalls Worth Living

One of the few things I understand my parents want from me is success;

but that isn't defined by money, it's defined by me being the best I can be.

On the road to the airport my mom played this song;



I gave her a few back as a counter, but thinking on it, she's right this song does define me.

Being the best we can be isn't about what we haven't or we don't, it's about what we can challenge others to become.

Making those you love is good, but making those who love you proud of their care in you is what makes heaven worth its' name.

I go to Jerusalem in 26 hours of this post, and I know it'll be a culmination of my life. Not for religious reasons but for spiritual. Because I enjoy being alive, be the existing of pitfalls and triumphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment